La voix du bon Dieu (or translated as "The Good Lord's Voice") is Celine Dion's debut album and her first French-language album.
The album was released on November 9, 1981 by Super Étoiles & was only released in Quebec, Canada.
Celine's manager Rene Angelil mortaged his home to start his own record company just to produce Celine's first records.
- La voix du bon Dieu ("The Voice of God") (3:16) (written by Eddy Marnay; produced by Eddy Marnay & Rene Angelil)
- Au secors (feat. Robert Leroux) ("Help") (3:27) (written by Robert Leroux & Pierre Letourneau; produced by Rene Angelil)
- L'amour viendra ("Love Will Come") (4:20) (written by Marnay Amerigo, Cassella Dario & Baldan Bembo; produced by Rene Angelil)
- Autour de moi ("About Me") (2:58) (written by Therese Dion & Pierre Alexandre Tremblay; produced by Rene Angelil)
- Grand maman ("Grandma") (3:39) (written by Therese Dion, Celine Dion & Jacques Dion; produced by Rene Angelil)
- Ce n'était qu'un rêve ("Nothing But a Dream" or "It Was Only A Dream") (3:47) (written by Therese Dion, Celine Dion & Jacques Dion; produced by Daniel Hetu Angelil)
- Seul un oiseau blanc ("Only a White Bird") (4:12) (written & produced by Marnay Hetu)
- T'ire l'aiguille ("Tire Needle") (2:21) (written by Marney Hetu, Emilie Stern & Eddie Barclay; produced by Rene Angelil)
- Les roses blanches ("White Roses") (5:55) (written by Charles Louis Pothier & Leon Rathier; produced by Rene Angelil)
In 1981, the album sold sold 30,000 copies and went onto sell about 125,000 copies the following year.
In total, it has sold 100,000 copies.